Luerssen Australia welcomes applications from candidates for the following positions for the SEA1180 (Arafura Class Offshore Patrol Vessel project):
Please note positions with the SEA 1180 project will require a current baseline Dept of Defence Security Clearance or the ability to attain one and applicants should therefore possess Australian citizenship as a minimum eligibility criteria due to this requirement.
- Chief Financial Officer (Perth based)
- Data Management System Project Coordinator (Perth based)
- Senior Project Accountant (Perth based)
- Project Administrator/PMO Coordinator (Adelaide based)
- Shipbuilding Engineers & Naval Architects (Perth and Adelaide based)
- Security Officer (Perth based)
- Outfitting Engineers (Perth and Adelaide based)
- Mechanical Engineers (Perth and Adelaide based)
- Comms & Weapons Engineers (Perth and Adelaide based)
- Configuration Engineer (Perth based)
- Systems Safety/Safety Case Engineers (Perth and Adelaide based)
Luerssen Australia’s project team is growing rapidly (production on the 2 Offshore Patrol Vessels commenced in Osborne, South Australia in November 2018 and a further 10 Offshore Patrol Vessels are due to commence production in Henderson, Western Australia in early 2020), therefore we have a number of upcoming opportunities for individuals with defence industry and/or shipbuilding experience and encourage general applications for future opportunities with us.
Please express your interest in a career (including the opportunities listed above) with Luerssen Australia by sending a current resume/CV to: email@example.com
Further information on Dept of Defence Security Clearances can be found at: